ODK Events and Projects
As a circle, we have 5 committees that our members participate with. Each committee is responsible for different projects and events, as focused by their committee's purpose.
- Selection Committee: This committee serves to select and work with our preliminary members throughout their preliminary semester. This committee consists of the 5 officers and 2 selected general members.
- Leadership Committee: This committee is responsible for planning and executing the Leadership Conference in the fall and the Leadership and Service Awards in the spring.
- Public Relations Committee: This committee is in charge of publicizing all ODK events, as well as put on the annual Pop Trivia during Homecoming, and planning any and all socials for ODK members.
- GREEN Committee: This committee plans events and programs pertaining to all things conservation: whether it be an informational program or an active energy-saving project, they focus on all things "green."
- Service Committee: This committee is focused on the community service aspect of ODK. They plan projects for ODK to contribute to the community, both locally and globally.